This video is blowing up on YouTube of some kid in the suburbs of Baltimore asking a girl to prom by singing his version of I'm Yours. It doesn't hurt that his voice sounds really good. By the way if you're wondering she said YES!!!!!
Remember the name Justin Pitlik cause this guy is ready to become a star. His first song, I Like My Own Status was catchy but this song takes catchy to a whole other level. It sounds like a modern day Billy Joel-We Didn't Start The Fire with big time beats!
How cool is it a group from Eagle River makes such awesome music!!
Most of us have been involved in some sort of High School sport or club and played pranks on the opposing team. The girls of Cassville's High School basketball team (Monett, Mo) took it to a different level. Not only did Monett go home with the bitter taste of defeat in their mouth, it might have tasted like urine as well. The parents of the Monett High School girls team received a letter last week stating that four players from the Cassville team admitted to urinating into a cup and then pouring it into the Monett team’s cooler.
What do you think is the proper punishment for these girls?
Kyle Lohse welcome to Milwaukee. The Brewers just signed him to a 3 year 33 million dollar deal to be the #2 starter. This is huge, Brewers have the offense now they added a big time pitcher. He was 16-3 with a sub 3 ERA (those are ridiculously good stats) for the St Louis Cardinals. That's right we stole him from our rivals, hahahahhaha!
You woke up in cotton sheets from Target while a celebrity woke up in a bed of $$$$$ this morning. While you're just dreaming, stars are actually living the dream.
In the latest "What People Earn" issue from Parade, the mag unveils the bank accounts of some popular celebrities because, while it's easy to forget, Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt, and Taylor Swift are "people" too.
Ever wonder who's not just bringing home the bacon, but the whole farm in Hollywood? This list details what stars across the entertainment field—from music to sports—are expected to earn.
Check out some of these star's paychecks. Hope you're good at math because there are a lot of numbers thrown around here...
– Justin Bieber: $55 million. That's $6,261 per hour.
– Brad Pitt: $35.5 million. He made $7 million alone for his Chanel No. 5 ads.
– Honey Boo Boo: $50,000. The "Honey Boo Boo" family is now making three times that amount due to the show's success.
– Tom Brady: $23 million. That's enough money to build a house with a moat if he wanted…oh wait, he already did that.
– Channing Tatum: $15 million. A true businessman, his partly self-financed Magic Mike which made over $110 million.
– Adele: $32 million. Her album "21" was the top-seller two years in a row.
– Taylor Swift: $57 million. Believe it or not, she's the highest-paid woman in entertainment, right after Oprah and Britney Spears.