FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT KE$HA
1. Ke$ha has an intellectual side! Before getting her record deal, Ke$ha wanted to be a psychologist. And as a high school student, she used to crash college classes for fun.
2. She's terrified of ghosts. Ke$ha said: "I just recently moved because my house was haunted. I'd always try to convince my friends to spend the night, 'cause I wouldn't get haunted on if they were there."
3. She may look like she's from California, but Ke$ha is proud of her Nashville roots, so much that she recently decided to move home. She said: "I really love LA, but it's like a weekend all the time there. I want to go back home, hang out with the fam. I have a 10-year-old brother who thinks I'm cool so I like hanging out with him.
4. Ke$ha is single and looking. When asked about her love life, she said: "It's a disaster. It really takes a strong guy to have a successful girlfriend who's as mouthy as I am. I've yet to find someone who can handle the sass. I just want somebody who's really cool. A really cool musician with a big beard."
5. She has animal instincts. Ke$ha said: "I'm super into being an animal, that's why I named my album 'Animal'. I go scuba diving, mountain biking, and camping to see animals. I even went to the Amazon to try to see jaguars. I'm obsessed with watching animal documentaries, too. It's the only TV you'll ever catch me watching. Or maybe Seinfeld."