Britney Spears' reworking of 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll' was voted the worst cover song of all time, ahead of Ronan Keating's 'Fairytale Of New York', Take That's version of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' and Mark Ronson's 'No One Knows'.
The 10 worst cover versions of all time are:
1. Britney Spears - 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll'
2. Ronan Keating - 'Fairytale of New York'
3. Celine Dion - 'You Shook Me All Night Long'
4. Take That - 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'
5. M People - 'Itchycoo Park'
6. Robbie Williams - 'Song 2'
7. Will Young - 'Light My Fire'
8. Madonna - 'American Pie
9. Limp Bizkit - 'Faith'
10. Mark Ronson - 'No One
Ok first thing Limp Bizkit-Faith is a great remake and has no business being on this list. I dont have a problem with Britney Spears-I Love Rock And Roll as the number one song, but clearly Celine Dion's cover of You Shook Me All Night Long is so painful, and ear wretching that it should be the worst cover of all time. Take a listen and then you will agree with me!