Are you having one of those weeks? Nothing seems to go right? People are driving you a little bonkers? This may help...
Excerpt from http://www.annenaylor.com/annes-blog
1. Gratitude. Daily counting your blessings and writing them in a journal is a great start for cultivating a sense of appreciation for all that your life has for you, and brings to you.
2. Create a vision or intention. Get to know in your heart what you really want for yourself – your vocation, relationships, way of being happy healthy and fulfilled. Invest a little time in drawing up a picture of what your best life could be like. Allow your heart to guide you as you do so.
3. Breathe deeply. If you do not presently meditate, though I suggest you might do so, take short breaks during the day to breathe deeply and let go of whatever is pre-occupying you. The busy-ness of the day can be a great distraction to the valuable contact with your inner power.
4. Look for the funny side. See the humour and joy in every day life around you. It is too easy to take on the drama and importance of things which a short time ahead will pale in significance. After all, if something is going to be funny later – as it often is – why not see it as funny now?
5. Treat yourself well. Speak kind words to yourself, as a best friend would Be a best friend to you. Love and cherish yourself. As the saying goes:
You are worth it.