GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - The National Football League has released the Green Bay Packers 2013 regular-season schedule.
The season begins with a rematch against the 49'ers in San Franscisco in a national game on Fox.
The Packers also have the traditional Thanksgiving game in Detroit against the Lions.
The schedule also features three Sunday night prime-time games: against the Vikings, Giants, and Falcons. Thave have one Monday Night Football game against the Bears.
The full schedule:
- Sept. 8 at San Francisco, 3:25 p.m.
- Sept. 15 vs. Washington, 12 p.m.
- Sept. 22 at Cincinnati, 12 p.m.
- Sept. 29 BYE
- Oct. 6 vs. Detroit, 12 p.m.
- Oct. 13 at Baltimore, 12 p.m.
- Oct. 20 vs. Cleveland, 3:25 p.m.
- Oct. 27 at Minnesota, 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 4 vs. Chicago, 7:40 p.m.
- Nov. 10 vs. Philadelphia, 12 p.m.
- Nov. 17 at New York Giants, 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 24 vs. Minnesota, 12 p.m.
- Nov. 28 at Detroit, 11:30 a.m.
- Dec. 8 vs. Atlanta, 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 15 at Dallas, 3:25 p.m.
- Dec. 22 vs. Pittsburgh, 3:25 p.m.
- Dec. 29 at Chicago, 12 p.m.