TOWN OF HARRISON (WSAU) Marathon County crimestoppers is asking for help in solving a cabin break-in in the Town of Harrison. Several firearms and outdoor equipment were taken.
Among the missing items:
• A 22-caliber rifle with Nikon scope.
• A 16-gauge stainless barrel single shot shotgun.
• A 50-caliber CVA muzzleloader and a Thompson muzzleloader with a stainless barrel.
• Excaliber crossbow with a power scope and a Horton camouflage crossbow with pin sights.
• Nikon range finder.
• Matthews SQ2 bow.
• Stihl and Husqvarna chain saws.
• Coyote rug.
• Cuddleback attack game camera.
• Mercury two-cycle black outboard motor.
• Minn Kota trolling motor.
• Night vision scope.
The break-in happened between 5pm on Dec 18 and noon on Dec 19.
Anyone with information should call the crimestoppers hotline at 877-409-8777. You don't have to give your name, and you may be eligible for a reward if your tip leads to an arrest.