WeatherWausau, WI (54403)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Tonight Tomorrow Sat Night
    Overcast Rain PM Showers Partly Cloudy
    39°Feels Like: 36° 37° 58° 31°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.01" Chance of Precip: 70% Chance of Precip: 30% Chance of Precip: 10%
    Wind: SSE 5 mph Wind: S 6 mph Wind: WNW mph Wind: NNW 12 mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayApr 25

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    2 am 40° Rain 60% 93% SE 3 mph
    3 am 40° Cloudy 20% 93% W 4 mph
    4 am 39° Cloudy 10% 96% W 5 mph
    5 am 38° Cloudy 0% 96% WNW 6 mph
    6 am 38° Cloudy 0% 96% WNW 6 mph
    7 am 38° Cloudy 10% 92% WNW 6 mph
    8 am 39° Cloudy 10% 89% W 7 mph
    9 am 40° Mostly Cloudy 10% 86% W 8 mph
    10 am 43° Mostly Cloudy 10% 79% W 9 mph
    11 am 46° Mostly Cloudy 0% 74% W 11 mph
    12 pm 50° Partly Cloudy 10% 66% W 12 mph
    1 pm 53° Partly Cloudy 10% 59% W 14 mph
    2 pm 55° Partly Cloudy 20% 55% W 15 mph
    3 pm 56° Few Showers 30% 51% WNW 17 mph
    4 pm 56° Few Showers 30% 49% WNW 18 mph
    5 pm 55° Few Showers 30% 49% NW 16 mph
    6 pm 54° Sunny 0% 49% NW 14 mph
    7 pm 52° Sunny 0% 50% NW 12 mph
    8 pm 49° Clear 0% 56% NW 11 mph
    9 pm 46° Partly Cloudy 10% 63% NW 10 mph
    10 pm 43° Partly Cloudy 10% 70% NNW 9 mph
    11 pm 40° Partly Cloudy 10% 79% NNW 9 mph
    12 am 38° Mostly Clear 10% 82% NNW 8 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Apr 25 58° / 31° Chance of afternoon showers 30% 67% WNW 18 mph More details
    Saturday Apr 26 54° / 33° Mix of sun and clouds 30% 56% ENE 12 mph More details
    Sunday Apr 27 47° / 38° A few morning showers 30% 62% ESE 19 mph More details
    Monday Apr 28 50° / 37° Windy with a few showers 30% 56% E 20 mph More details
    Tuesday Apr 29 46° / 37° Showers 70% 59% ENE 19 mph More details
    Wednesday Apr 30 47° / 38° Showers possible 70% 73% NE 19 mph More details
    Thursday May 1 48° / 36° Chance of showers 70% 80% NNE 15 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report